Thursday, January 26, 2012

Female or Amateur Female?

While browsing ads on my local Craigslist recently, I came across the following:
"Looking for an amateur female or female to take adult style photographs of me (I'm male) I can provide the digital SLR camera also if needed. I do not have a location to shoot, but would be up for shooting at whatever location is comfortable. Contact me if you are interested or have any questions, thanks."

I found so many things interesting about this ad, I had to blog about it.  Let me break it down.

"Looking for an amateur female or female" - I'm not exactly sure of the difference between a female and an amateur female, but I think a female is born with a vagina and an amateur female still has a penis but looks like a mighty fine woman (can someone say Bailey Jay?  Google or Bing the name, you know you want to.)

"to take adult style photographs of me (I'm male)" - Everyone who reads this thinks of one thing and one thing only.  Penis.  Look at my penis.  I'll be naked and I have a penis. Did I say penis?

"I can provide the digital SLR camera also if needed" - This just means he is packing more equipment than just his penis.

"I do not have a location to shoot, but would be up for shooting at whatever location is comfortable." - I'm married and want to meet you at your place or some hotel room.  Your place is better as you may have a cute roommate and after I'm naked and you see my big bad penis we could have a threesome.  Then I'll "hide" the pictures on my hard drive and accidentily post to Facebook and twitter.

I know some of you are thinking that I placed the ad.  Guess you'll have to answer it to find out!

That's they way I see it, sorry you had to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment