Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Finally, I Don't Care

I just returned from spending 4 days at the beach and I have realized that for those 4 days, I didn't give a crap about anything. It was great. But instead of writing some insightful, yet entertaining blog post about, I'm just going to make a list of what I remember from the beach.

  • iPad was great for navigation (although I could really use better directions)

  • Butt Fuzzies

  • My fingers prune when it rains, but in and around the ocean, nope.

  • Bitch Slapped by the waves

  • Naked

  • Dead Jellyfish *sniff*

  • Tiny Crabs (spider-like) used for fishing bait

  • Watching the sunrise, even when it was hazy

  • It burns when I pee now

  • Watching the moon rise

  • Bleeding like a stuck pig

  • Big Ass Hole (three words)

  • Let's talk about drinking (but shoot me in the head first)

  • Sleeping to the sound of the ocean.


That's all for now.  Sorry you had to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment